Here Are A Few Options To Help Get You Started
1. Browse our Facts & Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ'S) above.
2. E-mail us with your questions or concerns at info@DrAristotle.com.
3. Call to schedule a consultation to answer your questions, 310.734.0951
4. The following will help you determine if there is a match between what you are looking for and what we provide.
- Referred by another health practitioner or one of our patients
- Attend a lecture or workshop presented by Dr. Aristotle
- Read Dr. Aristotle's Book Change The Way You Heal.
5. Consultation & Examination Details
The purpose of the consultation is to see if what we have to offer is a match for your health problem. If not, the doctor will refer you to someone in the area he feels is a fit for your health problem.
If you are not referred to another practitioner, you will move forward to the next step, which is the complete examination to determine the root cause of your problem. There is a fee for the physical examination and meridian assessment. If blood tests or x-rays are needed they will be ordered.
Using the results from your examination findings we will know whether or not to begin treatment and give you a report with our best recommendations.
The Aristotle Center For
Functional Health & Wellness
8929 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 302
Beverly Hills, California 90211